2024 The Concours Gallery at the Gallery Café Tickets
Mobile Tickets for the 2024 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance will be sent via email in July. Your tickets will be sent to the email used at checkout.
The Concours Gallery offers panoramic views of the Concept Lawn and First Fairway displays through sweeping windows and a wrap-around balcony. This VIP experience includes a gourmet luncheon buffet and hosted beverage service inside the Gallery Café.
- Exclusive VIP Access to The Concours Gallery at the Gallery Café
- Access to the show field of the 2024 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
- Gourmet Luncheon Buffet
- All-day hosted beverage service, including premium spirits, beer, wine, soda, and tea
- Concours Program, Car Guide, and Event Poster
- Commemorative Gift Package
- VIP Parking (one pass per group)
- The Concours Gallery access opens at 10:30 am. Present your QR code ticket to receive your VIP wristband
- Gifts may be picked up at the host stand
- Access the show field by presenting your QR code ticket at any of the main ticket scanning locations to receive your field access wristband (map will be sent with digital ticket)
VIP Parking & Will Call
- Parking passes will be mailed out in mid-July if shipping is selected at checkout
- For international ticket holders, we will hold your parking pass at Will Call to avoid shipping problems
- Will Call is open Monday, August 12 – Saturday, August 17 ONLY—NO SUNDAY PICKUP AVAILABLE
- Please visit our store’s Will Call Information Page
For additional information please call 831-622-1700.
Attendee expressly assumes all risks incidental to and associated with attendance at the Event. By virtue of attendance at the Event, Attendee acknowledges that they understand all risks incidental to and associated with their attendance, including but not limited to being struck by a golf cart or other vehicle and falls due to unevenness of terrain or surfaces, and hereby waives, releases and discharges PBC, any and all of its respective affiliated companies, and all employees, owners, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and/or volunteers associated with the Event (“Released Parties”), and agree to hold harmless the Released Parties, from any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury or property loss or damage including all costs and expenses, which result from Attendee’s attendance at the Event or participation in any related activities arranged, promoted and/or sponsored by the Released Parties, including, without limitation, those claims that arise as a result of the inherent risks associated with attending the Event, without limitation, (i) all claims for personal injuries, wrongful death or exposure to or contraction of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases by the Attendee, any accompanying party, or other individuals exposed to COVID-19 by the Attendee or accompanying party; (ii) the application of any health and safety protocols to Attendee or any accompanying party and (iii) all claims based on the negligence of the Released Parties. Attendee further agrees this waiver, release and assumption of risk is binding on Attendee’s heirs and assigns.
Attendees may not photograph, film, tape, or aid in transmitting, in whole or part, any image or video of this event without the prior written consent of Pebble Beach Company (PBC). Unmanned aerial vehicles are expressly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. Attendee acknowledges this is a public event that will be photographed and digitally recorded by PBC and its agents and permanently assigns and releases any rights related to those photographs and recordings (or any manipulations or variations thereof) to PBC and its agents for their commercial, editorial and other uses. Pebble Beach©, Pebble Beach Golf Links®, The Lodge at Pebble Beach™, Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance® and their respective underlying distinct images and logo designs are trademarks and trade dress of Pebble Beach Company. All rights reserved.